Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Bloodbath


I got to speak to the twins on the phone yesterday. Well I talk to them a few times a day because I'm really missing them. Anyhow, Dylan asked me about Halloween. Wow, it's already that time again. They both want to be Vampires. Thanks Twilight.

Halloween means that all the fun bath and body businesses online are putting out their Fall scents and creepy themed items. Lucky for you, there's a company on Etsy called Bloodbath and does the creepy thing all year round.

Surprise your man with this sugar scrub. Mama Boogies "Tasty Testes" Ball Polish will thrill every man, after all I think it's their favorite body part.. no? The description literally has me laughing out of my chair. Check it out and spend some dough. Your man will owe you.

2 comments:

bamber said...

haha this made me chuckle :)

The Handmade Guru said...

Yeah, I thought it was pretty funny. I bet she sells a lot of this stuff.