Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Blog Ads


I'm home from my trip and back to work. If you've noticed and most likely you didn't, I recently got rid of Project Wonderful and have started taking my own blog advertising into my own hands. Each spot is $10 and there's only 5 available. The blog ads run for 30 days. If you see a blank space over there that means that the spot is currently available for purchase. Right now I have room for one new advertiser!

All you need to participate is a banner that is 125px by 125px. A PayPal account that you can send $10 to me at and also an email address that you can email me your shop info and banner. It's quite simple!

Contact me at kim@thelittleblackboxes.com for details!

No comments: