Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bear Duck Designs


Everyone wants an iPhone. Well, maybe not everyone but a majority of the population at least wants to play with one. I happen to love my Blackberry but if and when iPhone decides to do business with Verizon I'll be one of the first ones lined up to play with my new toy. It's just that popular!

At Bear Duck Designs I can purchase 4 iPhone icon magnets to hold me over until my day is finally here. Decorate your fridge, trash can, mirror, lamp with little icons. The handmade icons measure about 1/2" square and 1/8" tall. They come in a little metal tin, great for gifting.

You know you Apple freaks are all over this! iJustine?

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I'm also waiting for the iPhone to make it to Verizon!!