Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Balanced


The color yellow is really starting to grow on me. Maybe that Fall is right around the corner and I'm looking forward to seeing the colors change again. There's nothing better then rusty oranges, zesty yellows, and deep reds.

I found some really neat earrings at Balanced. Bold yellow acrylic beads paired with dainty lampwork glass bicones hang from antiqued brass handmade round earwires. The yellow just pops right off the page so I can only imagine what it looks like when you're wearing it.

Another fun thing about this shop is that they are located all the way in Ireland. There's a fun story you can tell people when you're complimented on your new purchase.

1 comment:

Vhiel said...

that earring is really cute...I think I am going to check out that etsy shop.

I just started following your blog i hope you can follow mine too

Designs by Vhiel
Living in Style Network