Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

3 Things I Would Buy from Audrey and Grace

50s style dresses always look fab on me, but, while I do not mind wearing them as costumes, I have a problem wearing vintage on a regular basis – something about the clothes not being new bugs me. That is why these dresses from Audrey and Grace appeal to me so much – they are vintage reproductions tailor-made to fit the customer. Here are some of my favs:

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Adorable! I have bought swing dresses from MyBabyJo and Daddyos but have really thought lately it is crazy that I don't buy them handmade. You just made this so much easier for me, thanks!!!