Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

1. by. liz.


A few days ago Etsy featured a shop called 1. by. liz. and it was just about love at first sight. I love it when that happens because I instantly want to purchase almost everything in the shop for me or a loved one.

Not so lucky for me with the economy being the way it is I couldn't but if I could I would so totally go nuts. Each of these amazing clocks are made from recycled bike parts and reclaimed materials. It's so crafty and cool. You'd never guess that these clocks are handmade but they are! Look at the craftsmanship that went into each clock. I would have guessed that they were factory made but Liz makes each and every single one of them her self!

I want the yellow one. Keep away!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Awesome clocks!!