Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, July 10, 2009

Your Lips But Better


Oh, so yesterday I went to check the mail and inside was this tiny envelope from a business I didn't recognize. I opened it up and was so excited to see that it contained two lip balms and a tiny soap sample. I was thrilled because I love surprises and this was exactly the type of surprise I needed.

At Your Lips But Better you'll find some fabulous tasting stuff for your lips. Why buy store bought balms with ingredients you can't even pronounce when you can buy wholesome hand made balms which are good for your skin?

The balm I liked the most was mocha flavored. It tasted great and most importantly I could actually feel the coverage when I have it on. Sometimes handmade balms are too greasy for my liking but this stuff rocks!

1 comment:

Rosanne said...

I ordered some of her balms on Saturday and got them TODAY! Then I found out she is in Seattle..just 30 minutes away.
I LOVE these balms! They feel, taste and smell awesome. The prices are really reasonable and she sends goodies with your purchase!
Thanks for reviewing YLBB. I plan on ordering more after I am done with the ones I just got!