Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Traci*s Collectibles


I don't know about you all but my fridge is covered with some pretty cool magnets that I've collected over the years. Some are even possibly as old as I am. There are some magnets on my fridge that I've also collected since I started The Little Black Box venture that remind me of certain businesses. Such great memories!

At Traci*s Collectibles you can purchase some truly one of a kind magnets for your own fridge. Personally, I'm loving the 1980's style Strawberry Shortcake cereal magnet. Such a great memory! I loved Strawberry Shortcake and had all sorts of Strawberry Shortcake items but never a cool magnet! Thank goodness for this shop!

Take a peek around and see if there's anything else that sparks a memory for you.