Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tomate d' Epingles


It's about time for my little angels to head back to school. I wish August 10th would hurry up and arrive!

At Tomate d' Epingles I'm reminded of just how badly I want that day to arrive because of their super duper cool pencil studs. The two pieces even work, so, if you are in a hurry and need to jot something down these earrings might come in handy one day.

There's something extra cool about recycled jewelry, don't you think? Check this shop out!

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Your children go back to school on Aug 10? Isn't that early? Or are they done at the end of May? Up here (Canada) the kids are in school till the end of June and start again the second week of Sept. It is nice when they go back though. Peace and Quite!!

.tomate d'epingles. said...

thanks so much for the feature!