Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tissage


This morning I'm going to be working my behind off on Little Black Box stuff. Stuff is picking up for September - December but August is bleak so I need to work my tail off in hopes that I'll get some new contributors for all of my amazing box subscribers. I'm twittering all day so stop by and say hello. It'll make my day!

Savor suggested I take a peek at Tissage this morning and I immediately fell in love with this green glass necklace. It reminds me of a handful of green grapes! Totally adorable! The necklace features antiqued brass chain and moss green glass teardrops.

It doesn't hurt that Tissage hails from my favorite place in the whole world, Seattle, either. Don't miss out on this amazing shop full of magical things.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I think I'm in love!! Gorgeous necklace!