Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sudsy Mugsy


I was hungry this morning. I took Connor to the grocery store in hopes of finding stuff to make cupcakes. I got then there and decided that cupcakes were out of the question. I've worked so hard on getting back into shape that I couldn't break my streak and needed to not cave. Yep, that's right I've gone down 6 pant sizes since April!

Instead I wandered home and found Sudsy Mugsy. Their bath bomb cupcakes will hold me over in my time of need! In particular you can even build your own by making a simple purchase right from their store. You get to pick your scent and frosting colors!

Pink all the way and I'll have mine Birthday Cake scented!

2 comments:

Charity Joy Bell Childs said...

yyyuuuuuummmmmyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

traci*s said...

This are wondful! So nicely done and very colorful & fun!