Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Stoopher and Boots


Well, Sarah Jessica Parker and that hottie husband of hers allowed one lucky Etsy shop a pretty exciting day the other afternoon. When the surrogate popped, they distributed a photo to the media of their new additions wearing adoreable tees created by Stoopher and Boots.

The X's and O's long sleeve tees are quite adoreable. I see why they'd want their new twin baby girls photographed in them. They are available in a variety sizes and for only $12 each!

I think it's pretty cool that the celebs are tuning into Etsy for their needs. I wish more would get on board. There's nothing junky about handmade! Thanks for the incredable shout out SJP - you just made handmade's day!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Please note, they are not wearing the shirts in the picture.