Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

So Stinking Sweet


The worst part about planning a vacation is that I see stuff online that I really want to purchase but can't because I'm saving money to leave town. Dang that!

I suppose until then I can dream about future baths with So Stinking Sweet soaps. These soaps are so stinking cute! I find it truly hard to believe that they aren't loaded with sales. We must get the word out about this shop. Let's go guru's in training, get out those pocket books!

Hands off the Berry Bewitching Brew soap. That one is mine, but I'm sure you'll find something equally as nice for yourself. There's so many to drool over. Go crazy!

1 comment:

traci*s said...

This shop is so fabulous! I just love her soaps, so colorful and such great scents!!