Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Snail Mail Pals is in the Box!

A year ago, I discovered Swap-Bot which is a totally awesome site where you can join swaps around the world. It is so much fun to send things out and get mail! However, you have to make sure that you clearly identify yourself in your packages or your partner will not know who it is from, or even which swap it was. Snail Mail Pals, one of the companies in the July TLBB (which goes on sale Friday!) has plenty of cute goodies to help you with that (many of them kawaii, which is a huge area on SB). I think the Hedgehog Address Labels are my favorite, but I also like the Fortune Cookie ones. I am thinking I might have to order some new address labels.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I <3 swaps!!

Julie said...

the cupcake labels are too cute!