Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, July 31, 2009

Simply Sentimental


I'm totally digging this card and because I've done nothing but talk positive about Simply Sentimental for the past year I won't go on and on about how wonderful the shop is. If you're missing someone this card will certainly do the trick when you send them a personalized card.

Let's just say that if you need stationery or anything custom made in the paper department this is for sure the shop you need to head straight for. The owner is amazing, creative, and wonderful.

I can't wait to see what's in store for the holiday season!

1 comment:

Julie said...

love this shop, they have alot of cute cards! =)