Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Shimmer Shoppe


I'm a big candle person. Candles candle everywhere. The cooler the candle the better. Which reminds me.. I'm looking for a big huge Black Licorice scented jar candle. If you have one for sell or know where I can get an amazingly strong one please let me know.

Now, back to where I was going with this.. Shimmer Shoppe. Shimmer Shoppe is where you'll find all things sparkly and as a woman I sure do love sparkles! I adore the votive and tealight candle holders in this shop. They would be so perfect for my main bathroom.

Bathrooms always need a little pizazz because guests spend a majority of time in there and these would be a perfect addition to any home.

No comments: