Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Quick Hello

I just wanted to post a quick hello to introduce myself. If you were active on The Little Black Box forums, you probably know me already. For those of you who don't, my name is Ricki and I will be helping Kim by telling you about more of the handmade goodness that is out there. I plan on starting to post regularly next week. See you then!

5 comments:

The Handmade Guru said...

Yay!

I'm so glad to see this. When I first came to the blog this morning I almost panicked because I couldn't figure out who had hacked the blog!

Thanks for taking the time to say hello!

Chesterfield Community Theatre said...

LOL. Sorry to scare you. I couldn't hack into a blog even if I tried.

Ricki said...

Oops, forgot to change my username. The above comment was me.

Night Owl Mama said...

coming by to say hi and spread some comment luv can't wait to see your future post come on by

Vanessa said...

Hi Ricki :)