Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Saturday, July 4, 2009

The Paper Addict


I'll be honest, the reason why I noticed this particular shop is because I think their avatar is super clever. You'll have to go take a peek at it if you want to see what I'm talking about.

The Paper Addict is a place to buy card sets and paper products, naturally. I mean, it's called the Paper Addict isn't it? One can never have enough black notecards or giftcards on hand. Think about all the times you've needed one and had to run to the store. Now times that by 10 and you have my life. Welcome to it! I'm always keeping my eye out for fun stuff to have on hand for moments just like I mentioned.

There's the perfect little card set that comes with 12 blank cards and 12 envelopes. You will receive 2 each green, brown, blue, aqua, fuschia, & cream envelopes and 12 different card designs. Great set to have on hand for fun notes to friends or coworkers. Some of the card interiors are colored and some are plain white. For only $10 plus shipping you can't go wrong!

1 comment:

Debbie in Nashville said...

Their avator is great! Glad to know about this shop!