Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, July 27, 2009

Nature's Art


Those of you who have been following me since the beginning of time know that I'm a sucker for black licorice scented products. When I found Nature's Art I started scrolling along looking at all the yummy bath and body products and then out of nowhere I found the most important one.

This black licorice scented soap is heavily scented with anise oils to make it truly drool worthy. I'm not one to say no to something this delish so I immediately added to my list of favorites in hopes that sometime soon I'll be able to come back to make a purchase.

I suppose if you want to steal this I'll cross my fingers that there will be another for sale when I come back later!

No comments: