Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mrs.Tattooedgeeks Handmade


I'm not sure what came first, love or lust. It doesn't usually happen so quickly but when I was introduced to Mrs. Tattooedgeeks Handmade there was this instant connection that made me want to become the bestest of friends forever with the shop owner.

In this shop you'll find soy candles as well as unique gifts and novelties. You're lying to yourself if you say you don't absolutely want to try one of their soy candles. I have my eye on the Red Velvet Cupcake scented ones.

Awww, when cuteness attacks this must be what it feels like! I think I'll take a little bit of everything and I'm sure most of you will agree with me on that!

2 comments:

Ricki said...

The labels on these candles are so cute!

Julie said...

i have to agree, the labels are really cute!