Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, July 27, 2009

Molecular Muse


I'm a bit of a science geek. Science was my 1st true love before I somehow made my way into the world of handmade. I took loads of science courses in highschool and college and one day long long ago I wanted to major in Geology. Somehow Molecular Biology was my real true love and I submersed myself in that and now here I sit writing about the Molecular Muse.

It's funny how one can go from one extreme to the next but alas I did and now I'm head over heels for this simple shop. The owner, turned artist from scientist. Can't say I blame them. Art is such a beautiful and freeing thing.

My favorite item in the whole shop is the estrogen based molecule earrings. It's only fitting since a majority of the readers are female don't you think? So simple. So femine. I love them!

No comments: