Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mia Sophia


One of my most favorite followers on Twitter owns Midnight Creations. She also also happens to be one of my most favorite sewers. Midnight Creations is an amazing shop and you're truly missing out if you haven't checked out the goods there. I asked around for some business suggestions on blog features and she highly suggested Mia Sophia and I'm just tickled that she did.

Mia Sophia is the proud creator of this gorg purity of heart sterling silver ring. Adorable ain't it? This little ring features a hand formed fine silver heart on a sterling silver band.

Each ring is made to order so every heart is one of a kind. I form them from silver clay so each heart will have it's own little, unique features. The heart measures a little over one quarter of an inch.

So many cute things! Thanks for sharing Midnight Creations!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

What an adorable little ring!

陳加昀 said...

You're absolutely right about how I've been missing out on Midnight Creations... the sock monkey clutches are so freaking cute! :)