Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lulu Bug Jewelry


The best part about summer is all the wonderful, sweet, fruits that are available for purchase. We have this rule in our house that my boys can eat all they want but it has to be fruits that they are devouring. They are 7 and growing like crazy. I swear, they are going to eat me out of house and home, and while this is going on my fridge will look like a fruit stand.

Lulu Bug Jewelry was recently a featured seller on Etsy and I was introduced to their super cute jewelry designs at that time. In particular, she has the more darling little fruit designs. I love the cherry pendant. This pendant is made from silver and inlaid with tinted concrete. It's so dainty and looks really nice on the model on the listing.

Now I want one.

1 comment:

Missy (Two Little Monkeys) said...

What a beautiful piece of jewelry! I am going to check them out now!
PS - Popping in from Multiples and More! I love your ideas for the candles and the Little Black Boxes sites.