Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Least Likely 2 Breed


You've been warned. This post may go to places I've never gone before. Hang on. It's going to be a bumpy ride.

Where on earth can you get a $6 hand job? Good question and truthfully as wrong as that sounds this product speaks for it's self. At Least Likely 2 Breed you'll find the most amazing $6 hand job I've ever come across. Never quite seen a product so uniquely named that people might just purchase for the sake of purchasing a hand job.

This hand balm will work wonders for those of you with rough and or dry hands. Moisturize those babies! Thank goodness for products like this. I'm not sure what I would do without my hand job.

2 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

That is just too TOO funny! i am going right now to check it out just cause I like her sense of humor!

Vanessa said...

LOL!!