Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Kathy Estep


I'm pretty sure that I've blogged about Kathy Estep before but if I haven't then I'm an absolute fool because the jewelry in this Etsy shop is pretty much amazing.

I'm particularly a big fan of a certain bracelet that's for sale. The color combination of the glass beads sure allows for it to really pop and we all know that I'm a huge fan of the color aqua so that may be another reason that I'm head over heels for this particular piece.

Show your love for handmade by checking out the rest of the amazing creations by Kathy Estep.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Beautiful beads!