Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, July 10, 2009

KAH Couture


I found out a few days ago that my friend is having a baby boy soon. It's almost baby shower time so I've been on the hunt for unique baby items that aren't your typical run of the bill baby shower items.

See, that's what we all should be doing. Don't buy off the registry! Find something completely cool and so completely different that when the mother to be is opening gifts and gets to yours everyone watching will be floored that you found something so awesome. It's what I do plus it'll give you major points with everyone in the room.

At KAH Couture you'll find these fabric covered wipe containers that go in the mommy's diaper bag. I had one of these, not from this particular shop, and everywhere I went people were asking me where I got it. Diaper changing doesn't have to be dirty anymore when you can be stylish with stuff like this.

No comments: