Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Just Wright Boutique


My gal at Just Wright Boutique is almost as smart as can be. She sponsored our June Little Black Box and also snagged the top spot for advertising through the rest of the holiday season. That's pretty stinkin' smart! Visit our advertisers not only because they support The Handmade Guru, but also because you'd be a fool to not see what sort of out of this world goodies they have ready to purchase.

Thankfully for you Just Wright Boutique also happens to have a fabulous new website and some pretty darn cute stuff in stock. I happen to know a friend of a friend who's expecting a little baby boy here in a few weeks and I think this personalized baby keepsake would be just perfect for her.

The frame is included in the purchase allowing it to be hassle free for gift giving. It's that extra bit of thought that goes a long way in my book. Such a cute online shop!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

What a great shop!