Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Just Peachy


At Just Peachy you'll find an eclectic mix of mod and vintage jewelry. I'm really digging the vintage look right now and perhaps that's why I bookmarked almost every other piece in this whole shop.

When I saw their Sea Water Droplet necklace I was immediately drawn in. The green jade stone reminds me of clear tropical oceans or places that I wish I was at right this second. I need a vacation somewhere on a secluded beach - just me and my man. I'd totally bring this necklace with me because it'd fit in with the surroundings just perfectly. Again, like always, I'd want a longer chain. For some reason I prefer the pendants to hang right between my breasts. I think there's something sexy about it and alluring. Maybe it's all in my head!

Either way, it'll be mine shortly!

1 comment:

Rosanne said...

Beautiful jewelry! I am in love with the cute Mod Love Bird earrings. I'm going to become her friend on Facebook to get advance notice on her new things and SALES!