Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, July 27, 2009

I Want: Wall Clock – The Magic Green Bike

I was just noticing that the only wall clock I have in my house is my fiancé’s Camero one in the basement. Yes, it keeps time (although it is an hour off since he never reset it for daylight savings), but it is just not my thing. What I would like is something completely unique like The Magic Green Bike Wall Clock from Roadside. I love the air of fantasy and whimsy the picture portrays. And doesn’t it look 3D? It’s not; it’s 2D. As explained in the item description, she photographs original 3D cut paper works and then prints them out using a special program printer that retains the 3D look. This would look so cool hanging on my wall.

2 comments:

The Handmade Guru said...

Great pick Ricki! I could use a few new wall clocks too!

Vanessa said...

What a great clock!!