Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Heathen's Hearth


Be still my heart.

Apparently the latest fad in the way of bath and body is those cool sugar cube scrub thingamabobs. I have yet to try them but it seems like all the cool companies are starting to carry them which means that sooner or later I'll be forced into trying them. I say forced like I'm sad about it. Hah!

At Heathen's Hearth, thank you heartsabustin, I found some strawberry cream cubes. They have combined their best all natural goats milk soap with the purest skin loving shea butter and gently exfoliating white sugar to bring you this special treat. It sure does look like a treat! I'd almost be fooled into believing I could eat them!

Just take 1 cube into the shower with you, and use it just the way you would a bar of soap. As you use it, the shea butter soap cleanses your skin, while the shea butter provides all over moisture, and the sugar granules gently exfoliate your skin. Then TADA - you can thank me later.

2 comments:

Misty said...

Oh wow! What a wonderful surprise! Thank you so much for the feature, and thank you, Erin at heartsabustin for submitting us!

Charity Joy Bell Childs said...

They look ssooooooo yummmmmyyyyyy!!