Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

British Cream Tea


Ok, this find isn't necessarily something I would particularly have a need for but I'd be a fool to not share the cuteness that this shop contains. You can thank me later. Oh, and if you don't mark the entire shop as a favorite you seriously should consider getting your head checked.

At British Cream Tea you'll find original, hand sewn, life size sculptures of British food, all made from 100% recycled felt. Yes, you heard that right. Felt. Food. My favorite low fat luxury. No packing on the pounds here. Only spending a few pounds.. get it? Pounds? British? Ahh, nevermind.

I'll take a cupcake and and this ice lolly that reminds me of my childhood. Yep, true fact! I spent some time in England because my dad was in the air force and I've actually consumed some of these sweet treats. Yum!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

These are adorable!!