Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bread and Bager


Months ago I saw this picture of a girl drinking out of a pint glass with a mustache etched into it. It was like the glass and I just had this instant connection and right away I marked it as a favorite and moved on. I'm not sure why I didn't write about Bread and Bager and their unique glass etching the next day, but here I am today to share this really fun store with you.

Let's get back to that mustache pint glass. Can one get more creative then this? The picture still makes me giggle. You can get a variety of items etched on to your glasses but this mustache is such a guys guy glass. You just know that when people open up your cupboard to grab a glass they are going to reach right for this one because it's so fun.

I want!

No comments: