Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bliss Candles


It's funny how school starts back here in just a few weeks. I mean, August 10th will be here before I know it and I'm seriously doing back flips just thinking about it. The best part of the whole thing is that next Wednesday I'm going out of town and I'll be gone a week so it'll go by even quicker. I must sound terrible. I love my boys. I really truly do. Being cramped up in a house all day for 2 and a half months is not my idea of a good time though.

Back to school time means Fall is near. Fall means yummy burning candles. I do love my wickless candles but jar candles are just as great and the ones from Bliss Candles are really calling my name. Bliss Candles has over 200+ fragrances and I can't even figure out which one I'd want if I made a purchase so I'll take them all and weed out the ones I don't like easily.

Such a sweet smelling shop!

No comments: