Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, July 6, 2009

Blessed Beads


My fabu moderator on The Little Black Box forum, which is now closed, recently emailed me and told me that her mother had opened an Etsy shop. Yay! Way to keep handmade in the family!

At Blessed Beads you'll find eyeglass holders, lanyards, key chains, and rosary bracelets. I especially think that the lanyard would come in handy because we have a community pool that the boys like to sometimes play in. There's this electronic credit card looking thing that you need to open the gate to the pool and I'm always wishing I had something to hang around my neck so that the thing doesn't get lost. With one of these I'd be stylin' plus I'd always know where my darn key is.

Great shop!

1 comment:

Ricki said...

Don't forget the book thongs! I make the book thongs and they are my fav (but maybe I am prejudice).
This lanyard pictured looks awesome in person.