Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, July 31, 2009

Bin Hog


I've been having to travel a lot lately which is great for me. Not so great for family. I even had the chance to show off my Bin Hog luggage handle wrap that I got last year. I'm so proud of that luggage handle wrap.

Someone actually stopped me in the Atlanta airport last month and asked me where I got the one that was on my carry on suitcase and I proudly got to tell them all about Etsy and about The Little Black Box. I even made sure it talked about it loud enough for the people sitting around me to hear. I'm just rude like that...

If you don't have a luggage handle wrap from Bin Hog you're missing out - big time!

3 comments:

bowlergrl1 said...

I have a few - one of which I got in TLBB! And I bought a couple for my boyfriend as stocking stuffers. We love them...we're able to quickly find our luggage on the baggage carousel and know it's ours.

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

awesome idea--need to pick some up before my next trip