Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Baby Momo


Sometimes when I stumble upon baby shops I yearn for another baby. There's so many cute things that I find these days and really no one to buy the things for. That's why it's my new mission to have all of you start making those babies so I can buy adorable things from Baby Momo for you.

For instance, check out Chenille Cupcake burp clothes! Huge! Seriously, buy handmade for the baby gifts you need to purchase. There's some serious unique things on Etsy that will for sure make you the hit of the party. The other guests will be insanely jealous that you found something so great that they'll want to know where you found the items. It's such great advertising for the handmade community as well.

So major!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

How cute are these?!

Vanessa said...

I just placed an order...your blog is evil to my paypal balance!