Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Auddities


I recently was browsing the Etsy forums and found a thread talking about minors running Etsy shops. I was pleasantly surprised by just how many shops there are on Etsy that are being ran by the parents of young artists. Bravo parents! This is just too refreshing!

I found Auddities and was consumed with how clever the artist was. Everyone needs a great bookmark - even me! Yes, I do read when I'm not slaving away over handmade stuff. There is this one of a kind bookmark at Auddities that I think is really girly and very me. For only $5 plus a little shipping I could have this and so could you.

Support Etsy minors!

1 comment:

Ricki said...

These are cute. I love the Beauty Waiting one.