Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Anastassia Designs


I totally need some new jewelry for a little pick me up. I needed something fabu that would make me want to make a buck or two so that I could purchase something so amazing and I think I found it.

Anastassia Designs puts the summer spice into the jewelry designs currently for sale in their shop. Seriously, if you can't find something here that makes you want to dance with a fruity cocktail in your hand then I don't know what to tell you. It's summer! Get funky with something like the Tres Bon earrings. I adore them! Once again I've found something that your friends will inquire about and you'd be just silly to not drool over these beauts!

Hands off!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Ooooo I love these earrings!