Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Amalia Versaci Design


Ever had a zipper break? You go to zip up your favorite pair of expensive jeans and the pull on your zipper busts off. Or you're sliding into that little black dress of yours and it gets caught in the fabric and won't budge. I hate that.

At Amalia Versaci Designs the designer is making a little dough off her love for the run of the mill zipper. Who would have thought that you could make seriously cool jewelry from vintage zippers? I didn't!

Check out these stud earrings made with matching vintage 'invisible zipper' slides in a bubblegum-like pink. The best part of these particular pair is that they have dangling pulls so I bet they sway when you move.

J'dore!

No comments: