Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

3 Things I Would Buy From emdesigns

My new favorite show of the summer is Warehouse 13 on Syfy (why did they change the spelling?). Although it is about arcane artifacts that the government wants to recover, there are some steampunk elements to the gadgets the agents use – like, my favorite, the computer that Artie uses with the typewriter keypad. Aside from a paperdoll and an issue of Make magazine (because Craft is no more), I have absolutely really steampunk, but I did discover this steampunk store called emdesigns. She has a ton of fabulous steampunk accessories for men and women, but here are three that I liked the best and would so buy if I had the money:

No comments: