Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Woodworking & Recycled Bicycle Parts


I'll never understand for the life of me why Etsy decides to feature artists that provide products for men the week before Father's Day. It just doesn't make sense. Yesterday they were featuring Woodworking and Recycled Bicycle Parts by Julien Jaborska and I was so impressed I went to take a look only to see that the whole shop was cleared out.

I had to go take a look at the sold items to even get an idea of what the shop sold. I mean, I could get a good idea based on the shop banner but you fall even more in love once you actually started browsing the pages of sold stuff.

The belts made from bike tires are off the hook! This hybrid tread one would absolutely have made a perfect get for my guy. Actually, it'd be perfect for many men in my life. My little brother would adore it and get much love from it.

I hope more inventory gets added really soon!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

This is a totally awesome way to recycle something no one would ever use. Really cool.... People are so creative..

Tracy said...

Looks great! There is a local Phoenix vendor who makes wallets and belts from inner tubes, they are really cool! They are for sale at the Chandler Whole Foods and at Cartel Coffee Lab in Tempe.

Kristen said...

That is really cool! There are so many things that can be recycled, it's crazy. I saw jewelry on Etsy made out of skateboards!

Vanessa said...

You find the coolest things!!