Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Two Chicks Too


Growing up, whenever my mom made a turkey or a chicken she'd sit the wishbone up on the window sill in the sunlight for it to dry out. Then my brother and I would wait patiently for it to dry so that we could wish with all our might in hopes that when we break it the larger piece of the bone would be in our finger tips. I think he won most of the time. I hope his wishes came true.

At Two Chicks Too I found this amazing wishbone necklace. This wishbone is handmade with 14 gauge sterling silver wire. It is lightly oxidized and polished and is hung from a 16 inch sterling silver chain with a sterling silver clasp. The pendant is 1 1/2 inches long.

I love it.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Absolutely adorable! Love it!

Debbie said...

My kids love to do that when they were little. Cute necklace>>>