Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Smashgirl


I can NEVER find my car keys. Never ever. I don't know what my deal is but I always try to come home and put them right on the kitchen counter but then when I need to leave again they are gone. I think it's time for a fun key rack. This way my keys will always be in the same place.

Smashgirl is this fun mosaic shop that completely made me smile when I stumbled upon it and started browsing all the cool things in it's inventory. I think this key rack will fit in just perfectly in my home. It matches the colors of my home exactly and has that funky fun feel that I live by.

If you're a mosaic lover then you won't want to miss this shop.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Very cool!! Love the surf boards!

allison strine said...

I love this key rack, Smashy! Wonderful!

Smashgirl said...

Thanks so much for featuring my super-Cali-funka-licious key rack!

Debbie said...

I am the same way as you and have actually lost my keys a few times. It's my worst nightmare.This is the perfect place to put them so they won't get lost.