Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Purpose Design


It's summer time and with summer comes bbq's and back yard get togethers. At least in our home it does!

Purpose Design offers this gourmet spice rub and bbq kit that looks drool worthy. Each kit comes with 8 savory and exotic rubs that will have you wanting to fire up the grill every night! These rubs are not commercial mixes, but hand blended in small batches by the owner of Purpose Design. Each kit includes serving suggestions on the ingredients insert.

For only $16 plus shipping this is such a steal!

3 comments:

Ricki said...

I'm totally drooling.

Kristen said...

Oh wow! My father would just love this! I am definitely going to have to keep this in mind.

Debbie said...

My husband thinks he is Bobby Flay, this would be great for a grilling throwdown!!!!