Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, June 8, 2009

Patriotic Parfait - You know you want one!


Whiff and Sniff Candles, aka my husband's new bread and butter, delivered these personally to my desk this morning for the June Little Black Boxes. Tell me these are cool?! He wants to do rasta ones. Hey, whatever his freak flag wants to fly!

The red is She's My Cherry Pie. The white is Gateau de Vanille. The blue is No Guilt. He's called his creations Patriotic Parfait. Creative much?! He must get it from me!

I'm so proud of my little bug.

5 comments:

bowlergrl1 said...

Those are awesome lookin' - and I love the name! I haven't bought a box in a long time, I just might have to hoping to snag one of these.

Debbie said...

These are fab. What a great sddition to the boxes!!!!!!

Kristen said...

Ooh wow! Those turned out really nice.

Vanessa said...

Love these!

Lisa said...

I got my order today (that was fast!) and they all smell great. Right now I am trying the Pomegranate Noir and it is wonderful.I wish I had a body spray in this scent! :-)