Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Naked Jewelry


I've never been much of a bracelet gal but recently I found Naked Jewelry and my mind is almost changed.

I think if I'm going to start wearing bracelets then I need to purchase the bangle type ones. Not the thick tight ones. I would be uncomfortable as heck. Thankfully for me Naked Jewelry has these exact bracelets for sale and I think they are quite possibly the nicest bangles I've ever seen.

This trendy bangle set is created from uniquely hand-hammered sterling silver; each with a beautiful tube set faceted stone including a 5mm smoky quartz and 4mm yellow citrine and white topaz. As a three-set, these bangles are priced at a great discount than if bought separately and the stones are paired to enhance the set.

Don't look at the price though. It's not for the faint of heart. Just remember that what you get here is quality and quality goes a long way.

5 comments:

For the Love of Jewels.... said...

Wow! Thank you for the wonderful post about my work!

I hope my pieces are worth the price but so that no one "faints" I am happy to extend a 10% discount through June for your readers.

Just let me know at the time of purchase that your secret code is: "Guru" and I will adjust accordingly.

Sally Jewett-Brocato
Naked-Jewelry

melanie.joy said...

These are so beautiful! So simple, yet so elegant! :)

Debbie said...

I love the simplicity of these bracelets and the little bling of the stone.

Kristen said...

What a cute name! I wonder how she came up with it.

Vanessa said...

Cute bracelets...adding this to my wish list!!