Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Mia Mallows


Well, it's been a week now and my internet connection is still not stable. Right when we think it's better it goes to worse. I haven't been this angry about something in a long time. I can't run The Little Black Box, Handmade Guru and help Mike with Whiff and Sniff if it takes 20 minutes to load a page. I can't even help him with the 25 click and ships that need to be done for his candles.

Instead I will dream of food.

Mia Mallows is a new Etsy business that I was introduced to the other day while I was browsing the forums. I'm not a marshmallow type of gal but these look outrageous and I think many of you are. They are flavored marshmallows which might make them a bit easier for me to swallow. I think I'd start off with the berry flavored ones and move on to something else. They look delicious which is why I just had to share them with you all this morning.

Crossing my fingers that when I publish this it doesn't take 45 minutes to post.

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

Mmmm how cool!

Debbie said...

I hope your computer problems get resolved! My computer is kinda slow today... These marshallows look great, I know my one daughter could eat like 100 of them!! LOL

bowlergrl1 said...

Imagine how good the strawberry ones would be dipped in chocolate!! Mmmmmmm!

Kara Witham said...

Ooh yum!

Mimi-MiaMallows said...

Thank you for including blogging about my marshmallows.

And the chocolate dipped strawberry marshmallows are my photographer's favorite.

I will post some next week on Etsy.

Kristen said...

Ooh wow I want some!!!