Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, June 1, 2009

Jac Jewelry Moving Sale

Man, I disappear for the weekend and things almost come to a halt around here. Can't let that happen again!

One of my most favorite jewelry designers Jac Jewelry is having a fabulous moving sale. I was lucky enough to learn of the details before all of you. It starts today and here are the deets.


Happy summer! Hope you are doing very well. While most of you are packing your bags and going on vacation, we, the jaC family, are packing up and moving from the quaint Durham, NC to the busy New York, NY!


Thankfully, movers are taking just about everything, but I wouldn't trust them with over 130 finished jaC Jewelry pieces! Instead of transporting them to NY, I'd love to send them to as many of my wonderful customers as possible! I am having a sale that is the biggest yet! Are you ready to hear the deals I am offering? Here they are:

Get 10% off when you buy 1 item; 15% off on 2 items; 20% off on 3 items; 25% off on 4 items or more!

The discount does not apply to the Clearance and Supplies sections. This is the first sale of its kind, and there is no telling when I will hold another one, so you definitely want to take advantage of these prices! Now is a great time to pick up new summer pieces for yourself or purchase a few gifts for your friends and loved ones.


Simply complete your purchase in my shop, pay via PayPal, and I will refund the discount amount right back to you! Or let me know which pieces you'd like to purchase, and I will adjust the price for you. The sale starts today and will end on Sunday, June 7.


Click here to start shopping!


5 comments:

jacjewelry said...

Thank you so much, Kim! :)

Debbie said...

Great sale, good luck on your move.

Lisa said...

Good luck with your move, Janna!

jacjewelry said...

Thanks, Lisa!

Kristen said...

WOW I love those earrings!!!! What a great sale, too.