Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, June 12, 2009

It's Made At Home

Phew, the internet is back! It's been horrible since Tuesday. I couldn't much at all and attempting to run 3 separate businesses when it takes 15-20 minutes to load each page just wasn't working for me. I wanted to scream!

No fear, we're golden now and I need to catch up on some blog love. It's Made At Home prides itself with making fun nontoxic art supplies for children and grown ups alike. All items listed are made in their own kitchen with all natural ingredients. These will be safe toys for your kiddies - no need to worry. Children with wheat allergies shouldn't play with Original Homemade Playdough as it contains flour and could cause allergic reactions. However, they do have a new wheat and gluten free option. Look for the *WHEAT FREE* listings if this is a concern for you.

I love how colorful the pictures are. I really truly want to just play with this stuff and since it's summer time it'd be a perfect indoor activity that will help you keep your sanity.. unless you're like me and will stress out the entire time about the stuff ending up in your carpet!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

The colors are great as well as the pictures. It does make you want to play!!!!!!

Kristen said...

Those are very nice colors! Sounds like a lot of fun.

I know, it's crazy how addicted we are to the internet. :)

Kara Witham said...

These are cute.