Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, June 8, 2009

Harborside Treasures Designs


I miss home a lot. I ran into a couple this morning at the pool during my morning workout and the woman was from Mercer Island, WA which is basically a suburb of Seattle. We were talking about all the stuff that we both missed and while we were talking I was reminded of this awesome shop on Etsy that is located almost in my backyard back in Washington State.

Harborside Treasures Designs can be found in Blaine, WA which is the town right on the board of Canada and the US. It's so small that if you blink you'll miss it. Thankfully I didn't miss the shop during my search because I've grown attached to their knotted line necklace.

Several feet of sterling wire have been hand woven, into and around itself and polished to a gleam. Creating these classic knots with a modern twist and a nautical texture.

The "Knotted Line" hangs on an 18" sterling silver twisted rope chain. The knot itself measures 1/2 of an inch wide and is 3/4 of an inch long.

I heart this.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

That's really cute! It reminds me of a tornado. :)

Debbie said...

This is really different, would look great w/anything. I have really become a fan of silver, it's so clean looking. Great necklace!

Kristen said...

Debbie, It really would go with anything! Dress it up or dress down. Awesome. :)